[TR] Thinking of coming to VTR2011?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 11:27:09 MDT 2011

The Long Island Triumph Association is doing some planning for coming
to VTR2011 in Breckenridge, Colorado so I thought I'd share this in
case you might want to join up with them.  Sounds like a good way to
get here from the east coast or points in between if you don't feel
like driving the whole way.

http://www.longislandtriumph.org/vtr-colorado

To Register see:

http://vtr2011.com/

The registration works...I used it.  You definitely want to get into
the Beaver Run host hotel as it will be the hub of activity.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net