[TR] TR4A Dual Exhaust Question

Jeremy Kinney triumphsearch at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 19:13:22 MDT 2011

Thanks to Jerry, John, George, and Randall for your responses.  I learned something this week.  I will tweak the angle of the pipes for peace of mind since the DPO's cockeyed mounting scheme makes them even closer to the rear bumper bar, but it neat to know that there is a historical precedent and how my fellow 4A drivers are dealing with this, how should I say it, eccentricity.

I'll look into EGT, but I think this is exhaust staining for lack of a better phrase more than anything.

Best,
Jeremy