[TR] resonator exhaust dual pipes

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 11:22:31 MDT 2011

Randall mentioned the concern of taking two pipes all the way back which was my
concern too, (tr-3)  going through the central frame box section.  Upon closer
inspection I see that I have a 4" by 2 1/4" hole through the central box section
but it looks like it was cut larger by a prior owner.  (Probably not the best
thing for strength).  Soooo maybe two 1 1/2 inch pipes would go through side by
side.  However solving the frame rattle would be more of a battle.

It also appears there's a smaller hole beside the large one at least on the back
section of the "box".  I'm forgetting what might run through that section.
Anyway.................i'm guessing that my box section is no longer stock
considering it looks cut up.
I think i'll go with one muffler for each pipe and then can add later if its too
noisy.

thanks again to the list

gary n.