[TR] exhaust resinator

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Apr 5 21:14:39 MDT 2011

Basically it is just another muffler, usually not quite as heavy.  TR2s used
the muffler only and a straight pipe where the resonator is.  I put my TR3
system together this way, sounds great!

Sorry, I don't have any input on dual exhaust systems, but it sounds as if
your are going dual pipes and dual mufflers so you shouldn't have any
problems with it being too loud until you really get on the gas.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566