[TR] Wire Length

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Thu Sep 30 11:57:40 MDT 2010

Super Cooling the wire,, good one.

    All of this discussion on wire length effecting timing would = a factor
of zero in any equation concerning practical calculations.
They don't have to be tuned like exhaust Headers, You're splitting hairs
here.

   I sell both NOS Lucas Bumble Bee and repro Bumble Bee wire along with
Packard 440 Wire.
The only time it matters is when installing resistor wiring. That's the only
time I go for resistor Spark Plugs.
On my Rolls Royce 6.2 V8 I had one wire about twice as long as another. If I
ran resistor wiring instead of
resistor Spark Plugs, why wouldn't that lead get reduced to twice the
resistance as the others, that's why I run NGK resistor
Plugs with Packard 440 non resistor wiring with NOS AC Caps. At least in
that application for non High Performance needs.

Cheers,
Wayne Lee
wayne at lucasspares.com