[TR] (no subject)

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Sep 27 21:00:17 MDT 2010

I'm with Joe.......... there's a lot to be said about upgrading to TBI! Over
three years with the same plugs and no adjustment of the timing. Not to
mention, no backfires, no misses, great mileage etc....... not for everyone
but it was the best upgrade for me.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,