[TR] Electronic Ignitions (formerly Looking to buy)

Bob Wanderer rawanderer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 08:35:51 MDT 2010

 Hi Tony,

A Pertronix was installed in my TR6 in April.  I have put on about 4000
miles since.   This included a road trip to upper New England in late July
(90+ deg w/humidity to match).  During that trip I did a continuous
interstate segment of about 300 miles.  I had no problems with the Pertronix
(or any other part of the car).  I don't know about voltage spikes, but I do
carry "known good" points and condenser JIC.

BobW
Montgomeryville, Pa. (suburban Philadelphia)
1974 TR6