[TR] TR3 Broken Head Stud

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Sat Sep 25 21:13:28 MDT 2010

Dear Miss Susie,

Salvaged one from the spare engine, took a brisk 20 miler this evening, all
is right with the world again...except that my back hurts!  It surprised me
that the broken stud shot up with enough force to put a 1/4" reverse dent in
the bonnet.

One more club run on the agenda for next week, then I can retire to the barn
with my "to do" list for the winter.

Yes, a new set of ARP studs is on my list, along with seals for the diff &
trans.

Say Hi to that crusty old guy that you are living with for me!

All the best,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"