[TR] TR3 Broken Head Stud

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 12:56:02 MDT 2010

I would guess not.  For example when I replaced stock head studs in my
TR6 with ARP studs they recommended the studs be torqued to the block
with 4 ft lbs of torque and then the head at 70 ft lbs.  Just my
experience but a TR3 might be different.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net