[TR] Rear scroll seal oil leak....recent subject.

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:14:11 MDT 2010

Joe-

A very timely note!  I was literally installing the new seal in my 3A engine
this afternoon while you were typing it.  The installation was knock down
simple, thanks to Chris's instructions and the modified scroll and
installation tool I picked up from you.  I'm very pleased so far.  Fingers
crossed, this will hopefully lead to a nearly spot free running engine.  Even
with a drop or two I'll be happy, however, as I very much like not having to
machine off the scroll on the crank.

Regards,
Randy DeRuiter