[TR] Fuel starvation in my TR4 - Report back

Jim Coleman jimbyjove at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 16:13:40 MDT 2010

Hey Dean,

Sorry trying points in lieu of the Pertronix didn't work.

Before you take that tank out, etc.  , have you by any chance tried running
the car off an auxiliary tank?  Of course, you wouldn't  want to run this
around town but rather just idling in your driveway.

When I tried this with a similar problem you are having, it didn't run off
the auxiliary tank any better than running off the fuel tank, so I'm back to
square one.   Maybe you might have a different outcome.

Jim Coleman

'64 TR4

Mechanicsville VA