[TR] Triumph Part Numbers

reneandarnold at earthlink.net reneandarnold at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 05:52:50 MDT 2010

Brad provided much useful info for Lucas parts.  Does anyone have such for Triumphs in general or specifically TR4 and TR4A.  I have tried to obtain a parts reference book or pdf from TRF  No luck.
TRF uses these numbers to sell parts but do not offer any way to easily look up their numbers.  I for one would gladly order more from them if it was a easier process.  Oh well, it is what it is!

Gear box,  clutch and the rest of the drive train  may be in CTC 5969  1  L by nightfall.  So here's
to good fortune.  Arnold