[TR] Lucas Part Numbers

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 20:57:22 MDT 2010

Ed, I vaguely remember having found something online awhile back; it
might have been bookmarked on my last computer. Barring that, and being
a traditionalist, I tend to go with my traditional Lucas Catalogues.
For the example you cite -- 52539 -- I find it in my Lucas Popular
Spares for Cars and Commercial Vehicles 1962-71 catalogue. I also have
some year-specific, (Standard-)Triumph-specific Lucas catalogues, as
well as my prized Lucas Master Catalogue 400E, 1945-60. I'll be happy
to look up an obscure Lucas numbers for you (an offer I happily extend
to all on this list, but within reason, of course)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us