[TR] Fuel starvation in my TR4

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Sep 17 21:22:43 MDT 2010

> Dean:
> No sure but I assume that many on this list are also Formula 1  fanatics.
> With a purpose built track being planned and built in Austin,  would you be
> so kind as to occasionally bring us up to date on the building of  the
> facility for the return of F1 to the U. S. in 2012.

And there are no doubt many who care not one whit about Formula
1, and would find discussion about it on this list to be annoying.

I'll suggest using http://www.team.net/forums, as the Bench Racing
forum is just for this sort of thing.  You can discuss F1 or whatever
with your Team.Net buddies to your heart's content and I won't get
any complaints about off-topic postings.

mjb.