[TR] Fwd: 1960-61 TR3

Tom tbe749 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 11:31:26 MDT 2010

Anyone interested in this 3 located in illinois. please contact Jane not me.
Car is red. Asking 10k. Tom
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Jane Barclay" <janebarclay at ameritech.net>
> Date: September 12, 2010 10:28:15 PM EDT
> To: "'Tom'" <tbe749 at aol.com>
> Subject: RE: 1960-61 TR3
>

> Hi Tom,
>
> Thank you that would be wonderful!!
>
> Jane

present time. I can forward to a triumph email list if you want?
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 11, 2010, at 1:26 PM, "Jane Barclay" <janebarclay at ameritech.net>
wrote:

>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> I found your name on the Triumph Club site.  My Dad was a member of the
Triumph club in St. Louis, MO.  He passed away this July and we are trying to
sell his 1960-61 TR3.  The car was in the end stages of restoration and is
complete other than the top and some upholstery work.  We have all of the
parts and we are trying to sell the car.  The car is located in southern IL in
Pinckneyville, IL near Carbondale.

>> Would you know of anyone looking for a TR3 of this era?
>>
>> I am sorry to bother you with this; however, we want to help our Mother
sell this vehicle in the near future.