[TR] more under dash questions...

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Sep 12 09:28:15 MDT 2010

Dave - There is a hole on the driver's side of the tranny cover.  I don't
know of any other use for it.  I purchased a length of the hose; routed it
behind the heater; under the carpet and out the hole.   A 'Y' or even a 'T'
in the battery drain would work as well.  If I were doing it, I think I
would try the 'T' right at the fitting under the battery and then add some
extra length to the hose so that it feeds out below the tranny rather than
on top of it.