[TR] Dash covering on later TR3s

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 22:05:24 MDT 2010

Good question, Ed. I always kinda thought that the later dashes had
vinyl covering, but the vinyl was just that: only vinyl with no cloth
backing as is usually found in upholstery vinyl. Seems to me that might
make it easier to fit (or possibly even mold with heat and/or vacuum
forming?) to the curved metal.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us