[TR] TR4 top front lip stiffener rods

J.C. Hassall jhassall at blacksburg.net
Sat Sep 11 18:23:31 MDT 2010

On 9/11/2010 4:00 PM, Chris Simo wrote:
> I bought my top from TRF and they provided the stiffners with the
> top.  Are you sure they aren't still in the box or somewhere?
Not in the box, unfortunately.  When I called TRF he made no mention of
the stiffeners being included w/the top, nor did he offer to send 'em
when stock was replenished.

I finally got around to opening the carpet kit last weekend (I know, 15
years after purchase is a bit extreme).  To compound my aggravation
w/TRF, the carpet which covers the rear "seat" was missing.  They didn't
offer to send another but fortunately I can have one made locally.
</rant>

--
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg VA