[TR] Bob Tullius and Lanky Foushee at VTR National

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Thu Sep 9 20:14:36 MDT 2010

At Jekyll Island: Meet Triumph's Racing Legend Bob Tullius with Crew Chief
Lanky Foushee!

Triumph's racing and performance legend, Mr. Bob Tullius, will be making a
special guest appearance at the VTR National Convention which takes place
October 17-22 on beautiful Jekyll Island, Georgia. Along with Bob will be
Lanky Foushee, Crew Chief of the legendary Group 44 Triumph race team.

On hand we will have two of the Group 44 cars that once were part of the
history making team of Triumphs. On display will be the TR6 and the GT6 that
once were part of the dominating team of Triumphs.

In addition to the Group 44 cars, the British Leyland Motor Corporation, as a
part of their gratitude for his services, gave Bob the very last factory built
TR6 which he still owns. Bob has agreed to allow us to display this special
TR6. This car has not been shown outside of his garage since he took
possession of it.

Former Triumph Advertising and PR manager, Triumph Driver and VTR editor Mr.
Mike Cook will be our Guest Speaker for this event. Mike's knowledge,
experience and his ability to share his stories of the former glory years will
be an opportunity you will not want to miss.

Convention lodging starts at $99 per night, room discounts expire in less than
one week.

Full details: http://www.vtr2010.com/

Cheers,
Blake Discher