[TR] Powder Coating Question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 07:06:39 MDT 2010

I did PC the housing - masking off the areas Dave mentioned.  Powder coating
is much 'smoother' than regular finishes.  I had a hard time getting the top
radiator hose to grip.  I ended up sanding it down a bit before installing
the hose.  It would be much easier to do that with it off the car than on
it.  as an option you could mask off 1" or so of that outlet.