[TR] engine dis-assembly

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 20:54:42 MDT 2010

I always use a preserves jar that way the parts don't deteriorate by
the time I get them back on.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net