[TR] TR3A Inner Fender Cover

suhringtr36 at comcast.net suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 06:52:40 MDT 2010

In preparing to install the inner fender cover to my '59 TR3A, the
instructions I read from Macy's Garage says to be sure you have the correct
side since the covers are specific to the passenger or driver's side arch.B
In the kit I bought years ago from TRF, there is an "A" written on the
underside of the one and a "B" on the other. Anyone know which is which
(passenger side vs driver's side)?B  When I lay them out, I could either way
with the fit. I was planning to get this done this weekend, but if no one is
sure, I'll give TRF a call next week. Thanks.

Scott Suhring

Mechanicsburg, PA

'70 TR6

'59 TR3A