[TR] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 16:13:47 MDT 2010

State Farm insures my 1972 Triumph TR6 for $104.98 per year with a 16K stated value policy, no appraisal required.  Could not be happier.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6

On Sep 2, 2010, Dennis Culligan <dctr6 at optonline.net> wrote:

Bud Rolofson wrote:

> Hagerty has raised my premium by almost 14% over last years premium

> which I'm very unhappy about.

I took an AARP-sponsored defensive driving course earlier this year

and Hagerty reduced my comprehensive and collision by 10% this year

and for the next two years.

David Friedlander wrote:

> I am not sure I understand the benefit of using insurers like Hagerty,
Leland, Grundy and the like....

I understand saving money. My 'regular' insurance company wanted over
$700/year

to insure my TR6 and would not agree to a $17K stated value policy. I get
that

through Hagerty for $203/yr and it's not a bare bones, minimum policy.

Dennis Culligan, Highland NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

Triumphs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive