[TR] Pertinox Wiring and General Comment

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 15:27:53 MST 2010

Not to add more confusion to the Pertronix issue, BUT......I have the Crane unit on my TR3A, recently when I was having fits getting it to run properly I installed a new Pertronix unit following the instructions, (which are really easy) and the car only backfired a couple of times but wouldn't run at all.
I reconnected the Crane unit and it started right up.
I spoke to Dave from TRF and he told me to call the manufacturer directly to solve the problem........haven't done that yet....but I will.
I'm sure all of this doesn't help, but I had to add my experience.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover at mac.com