[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 11:30:24 MST 2010

In a message dated 10/31/2010 1:39:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
McGaheyRx at aol.com writes:

The  bottom line is, the host has to decide what to do for their
particular
situation and capabilities - its not dictated by VTR policy or   rule
Jack is right on here,
I asked the local Concours Director if he wanted to park them all  together
@ Jekyll and it was decided not to do that for the very reasons that  Jack
has stated.  Last time we did that was in Rockford, IL.  You know  I kind of
liked it because I believe we should be all be together as  one.

BTW, does everyone know that in the Glory Years, VTR  once viewed P/C &
Concours Cars  equally.  If you wanted to  be judged, well fine but all the
cars were eligible for  the Popular  Vote.  As I recall in 1989 a Royal Blue 70
TR6 won it all, P/C BOS &  Concours BOS please correct me if I am wrong.
You out there Jim Shaw? That  was changed when George Rabey wrote the current
VTR Concours Rules mandating the  separation.

Darrell