[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 09:06:05 MST 2010

In a message dated 10/31/2010 11:18:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
deruiterville at hotmail.com writes:

Everyone goes to these things for individual reasons, but what  struck me
at this show is that we had maybe 2/3 or greater Participants  choice,and 1/3
concours
There were 55 cars in Judged Conours with 150 + Triumphs so I believe your
observation is correct. We have had 80 or so in the past but that was also
when  we were getting 200+ total cars registered.  Interesting that we had
68 pre-register for Concours two weeks before the convention so there  were
at least 13 no shows, 8 in the modified touring class alone.  We  had 16 of
those going in and 8 on the field.  This is typical of that  class the last
few years. Where are they going?  I suspect back to P/C once  they see the
competition.
Darrell