[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 07:46:29 MST 2010

In a message dated 10/30/2010 10:40:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:

I guess the only  thing you can do to appease everybody is to have a class
for every conceivable  situation.  Or you could just give a trophy to
everyone that  enters.
Joe

Joe,
That's what they do at Triumphfest,  correct?  Everyone gets an award in
the Funcours with the vast majority  being Gold.  You know in the general
scope of our Triumph hobby and  all things being considered I don't think that's
a real bad thing to do other  than it makes for a long banquet award
presentation. We are just  amateurs and this is all supposed to be fun so taking
the most of the politics  and judgement calls out of the showing of are
beloved cars might not  be a bad thing.  All winners and no losers makes for
happy  friends.
Darrell