[TR] Historic Preservation of Original Triumphs

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 12:52:58 MDT 2010

In talking to Darrell, VTR is quite aware of this effect and there  is talk
of promoting a "Survivor's" class for unrestored  cars.

Dave,
That could be the Historic Preservation of Original Features  Class. We
have discussed it. Bill Sohl told my that the ACCA  has such a class. I believe
it would be a non competitive class with  Gold, Silver and Bronze awards
dependant on the condition of the  Triumph. Something like the car would need
to be 80% non restored  original  I personally have 3 cars that may qualify.
Not sure  if there is much interest but it is certainly open for  discussion

Cheers,
Darrell
VTR Chief Judge