[TR] Convention agenda and unconventional autocross rides

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 15:18:55 MDT 2010

> From: Dave1massey at cs.com

> In a message dated 10/29/2010 12:17:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
> pethier at comcast.net writes:
>

> I didn't run the autocross on a bicycle at the '98 VTR convention.
> But I did ride a bicycle around redistributing loaner helmets.
>
> Right.  That was Andy Mace.  My bad.
>
> Still great form, tho.
>
> Dave

Dave, you did nothing wrong here.  I knew you were talking about Andy.  In my egotistical little world here, I just had to tell you all what *I* was doing that day.  Right after I hit the send button it occurred to me that I could have written it more clearly to not confuse folks.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net