[TR] Convention agenda

Dennis Culligan dctr6 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 28 13:00:53 MDT 2010

Randall wrote:

<The rule is that no trophy can be awarded if the car does not participate
in a driving event, so the driving events need only be held before the
awards <are announced.

<AFAIK, that rule is mostly "honor system" anyway.  I could be wrong, but my
impression is that only rarely does anyone actually cross check which cars
<have been in a driving event.

Randall -

    At every VTR National I've been to (6), after each driving event, a
sticker was put on your car

(usually on the magnetic number attached to your car) and I seem to remember
judges making

sure all cars in either the Participant's Choice or the Concours had at
least one of those stickers.

    I also remember cars being rolled out of trailers for the hotel parking
lot Gymkhana and then

returned to the safety of their trailer for 2 days until the car show.  : -
(

Dennis Culligan, Highland NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U