[TR] Triumph Bendix Radio

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Wed Oct 27 21:21:01 MDT 2010

On 2010-10-27, at 2:00 PM, "John Finlayson" <john_finlayson at telus.net> wrote:

> There is a picture of the 7btrx (#68) at this website
> http://www.bendixradiofoundation.com/documents/Artifact_Auto.pdf
> It's a 1967 model radio so is not original for my '62 TR4.

That radio, and all of the others in the document, do not resemble the
original Triumph radio in my 62 TR4. Mine is AM only. It is a two part radio
with the main case behind the face plate on the dash support. The dial and the
two knobs are on a fixture that slides over the shafts on the front side of
the dash support. The knobs are rounded. There are no push buttons for tuning.
If needed, I would be happy to take a photo of the front unit and send it to
whoever needs it. Just let me know.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario