[TR] ZS Carb Questions

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 09:09:39 MDT 2010

The  o-ring you need is 2-114.  Make sure it is viton which is
resistant to gas/oil/etc.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net