[TR] TR3 wiper motor

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 25 11:55:11 MDT 2010

> red wire is very
> long and looks like it has to come out of the motor on the
> left side where the
> hot wires connect to.. the red wire is considerably
> longer than mine on
> TS41366.
> i cant find a hole on the right side of the assembly to route the red
> wire
> through.
> was this a later modification?

Frank,

My TR3A is a 1961, TS81000 +. It has a hole for the  red wire to pass
through just above where the gear box is attached to the motor
(between the motor and gear box) I can send a pic if you want. The
brushes where still in good shape when I overhauled the motor so I re-
installed the originals; I can't remember seeing any V-groves. I may
have some pics showing the original brushes.

Hans