[TR] speedometer calibration

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 24 07:13:21 MDT 2010

I read the post as I've installed an Overdrive therefore I need to have my
speedometer recalibrated. I responded that it was not necessary for just an
Overdrive install. Your further post pointed out some instances where that
may not be accurate and you are correct. No where in the original post was
there any mention of the use of J types or Volvo OD's etc. There was no
mention of tire size changes either. I didn't get all of that as the point
of the original thread.