[TR] Water Spots!!!!

Don don at napanet.net
Sat Oct 23 17:18:02 MDT 2010

I lent my BRG '91 Miata to a friend a couple years ago,  He drove it
on a dusty driveway, and then washed it, but the water must have had
a lot of minerals in it.  I got the car back with horrible water
spots all over it.
I used the product listed on this webpage.  It's the first on the
page, Ultracoat Polish.  It took some rubbing to get the car back to
its original shine, but this stuff worked.

http://www.pssales.com/restoration.html#allitems