[TR] searching parts on TRF website

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 09:23:14 MDT 2010

I prefer buying stuff from TRF, however sometimes find it very frustrating in my
search on the website specifically for tr-3 parts.  For instance this morning I
went looking for small end rod bushings............gudgeon pin bushes as
described in Moss motors.  No matter how I tried to describe them on the TRF web
site search I came up blank.  I finally just went to Moss and purchased because
it was simpler and quicker.  I love they're exploded diagrams.

Does anyone on the list have suggestions for searching?  Just wondering if I'm
doing anything wrong.  Or is there a place I could go to get specific parts
numbers to then insert in the search engine.

thanks

gary n.