[TR] Test please delete

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 19 06:11:07 MDT 2010

On Monday, October 18, 2010 09:11:16 pm you wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I think I passed!!
>

> Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
> '63 TR3B TCF587L
Rich,

The reason I sent this is I recently had a problem with my provider
Roadrunner. As you can see from my email domain I used to be with Adelphia but
they went broke and were absorbed by Time Warner.

Most Time Warner email users use the domain roadrunner.com but mine stayed
adelphia.net.

I recently had to do some maintenance on my account and when I did I had to
use the roadrunner.com domain and now their servers have me confused between
yellowtr at adelphia.net and yellowtr at roadrunner.com. Seems I have 2 email
addresses and sometimes when I send email from web mail the sending address is
yellowtr at roadrunner.com, but when I use SMTP from my Kmail, it uses
yellowtr at adelphia.net.

Since our list servers check the posters email address before distributing the
message, I wanted to make sure when I posted a message to triumphs and 6-pack
that it worked.

Even though I am a software engineer I am getting a bit tired of the problems
the Internet can cause with hackers, exploits, spam etc. I may have to go off
the Internet grid one of these days.

Bob