[TR] WANTED: Report from/about Jekyll Island festivities WANTED/needed/requested.

Janis Dabars jdabars at att.net
Mon Oct 18 12:03:37 MDT 2010

SnicBraaapp, Vroom, vroom.
Thanks Irv Korey, Windy Chi Town, about your very
short report---loved it.
I felt the pavement shake,rattle/ rumble and roll
underneath.
How can you take it for all those 1,000s of miles---top down all
the way,
WW II flying gogles, wind blown hair and a white scarf trailing in
the wind????
Give us more reports, when you can.  Any  "see MORE blouses" on
them thar
belles/lassies???
On the way back, whenever, give me a shout as you
approach Indianapolis.
Maybe stop for a short break---I be a buying .    SEND
MESSAGE TO
jdabars at att.net  and I will send my fone number(somehow) for a
hook up.
Have you, by chance, met a Steve Oertwig from Hawaii via VA etc.?
Dear Convention attendees,  IFFFF u have a moment---feel free to report/blog
as we want to be part of the happenings/festivities.  Who is the furthest
attendee---
Mike DeAndree from Guam---again?  Let you go for now.  BLOG ME.
HOOSIER JOHN.