[TR] Gorilla Glue for Upholstery?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 09:11:12 MDT 2010

I think Gorilla Glue will hold really well -- maybe too well.  I
wouldn't want to be the next guy to do that interior (and on my car I
always assume that I will be the next guy).

I have used GG in situations where nothing else will hold -- e.g. the
TR4 boot seal along the lower lip of the opening.  The closing lid
sort of rolls that seal loose with an action that no other cement
(incl the best contact cement) could withstand.  GG did the job and it
has never moved since... will probably have to remove the seal with an
angle grinder if I ever want to replace it again.