[TR] ZS Carb Questions

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Oct 15 21:59:26 MDT 2010

     I went to move my TR6 tonight so I can get the TR3 in the shop instead (there may be a pattern forming here...). I drove the 6 around the block and it was pouring fuel out of the rear carburetor on the bottom through a round disk thing that is rattling around. I am not real familiar with the TR6 yet and never touched a ZS carb. What are those disk things? Why does fuel pour out of one? Is there a quick fix until I can rebuild the carbs? The car sat for about 20 years and I am bringing it back to life.
     I just need to move the car about 300 feet uphill and would rather not be on fire while doing it.
     TIA

     Bill in Tehachapi