[TR] Jekyll Island or bust

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Thu Oct 14 09:27:26 MDT 2010

Hope there won't be any busting involved.  Ready to set out tomorrow morning
in the 3. Longest single trip we have made in it to date,,,about 800 miles 1
way. I avoid I-81 and I-95 like the plague when driving the 3, so as a result
have mapped out a non interstate route that should be quite an adventure.
Looking really forward to the whole thing.  The event, the venue, and weather
all look fantastic.

The boot is full of tools and parts and we're ready to go.

See you there (power of positive thinking)
Ed

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======