[TR] Does anyone have experience with?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Oct 11 15:00:54 MDT 2010

Hi Raymond............ you don't say what car you have but Rick Patton
(http://www.pattonmachine.com/) offers a complete Throttle Body Injection
(TBI) system that includes everything you need to fuel inject your Triumph.
I've been running his system for almost 4 years now and love it
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/TBI.htm).  I know of least one guy who
bought the carb adapters and TPS from Rick but decided to go the MegaSquirt
route rather then use Rick's ECM and tuning.  MegaSquirt is very flexible
but has a rather steep learning curve, so it isn't for the feint of heart.

And you really don't get a performance increase from just adding fuel
injection to your car.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U