[TR] easy 20wt carb oil

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 10:56:57 MDT 2010

Bill,
Red can '3in1' Oil is 10wt, and Blue can '3in1' Oil is 20wt.
Not every store carries the Blue can 3in1 Oil (it is recommended for
heavier electric motors)- I'd say less than 25% of the hardware stores
carry it. But a few do and it is a good cheap option plus comes with
the handy spout. Comes in little or medium sized cans too. I used ATF
for years but felt I got stronger engine pull with Blue can '3in1'
20wt Oil.
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74