[TR] TR3 B-Post and Seat Back Tacking Strips.

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Oct 11 08:49:38 MDT 2010

Any softer wood should work fine for that application, pine, fir or alder if
it were my car.  Easy to trim and fit into that slot and will hold those tack
firm, there isn't any real stress there.

Mobile Bill

On Oct 11, 2010, at 6:44 AM, "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a at verizon.net> wrote:

> What is the consensus on replacing the B-post tacking strip?  What came out
of mine looked like twisted paper.

> Scott - you said you used wood.  Do you have the dimensions?
>
> I was thinking about using (I don't know what it is called) that marine
plyboard-like stuff.  It is a soft plastic.  (may use it for tacking strip at
the base of the seats as well). Of course, I haven't gone looking for it yet.