[TR] Fw: ATLAS/TRIUMPH VAN IN CANADA---USA-How Many??

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Oct 8 09:13:01 MDT 2010

What about TR2&3 and the Roadsters?  There is a sign-up registry  but I would
seriously doubt that it is very complete.

Mobile Bill

On Oct 8, 2010, at 8:42 AM, "Canley Classics" <info at canleyclassics.com>
wrote:

> It's been done.
>
> A guy over here (Bill Davies) maintained an Atlas register for many years.
He was aware of most if not all extent Atlas (I have never managed to surprise
him with a 'new' one).

<info at canleyclassics.com>; "'Janis Dabars'" <jdabars at att.net>;
<TRDOCTOR at aol.com>; <info at revingtontr.com>