[TR] TR3AdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddTR3A - lighter

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:43:19 MDT 2010

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl,

I put mine out of sight on a panel with a couple of switches I needed
to add, but then mine is not original style or even period correct.

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3%2012V%20Socket.JPG

If you are positive ground you will want to bear that in mind as many
of these lighters/outlets use the body of the unit for a ground and
you may need to isolate it to have the correct polarity for your 12V
crock pot or whatever you have in mind.

Geo