[TR] car hauling from OH to CA

Don don at napanet.net
Tue Oct 5 21:49:09 MDT 2010

I just received this email from my friend Dan Grinnell.  He used to
have a British car repair shop in Santa Rosa CA, now lives back in
Ohio and hauls cars.  He has hauled several cars for me over the
years, a TR8 from PA, a '62 Skylark convertible from CT, and others
from various places.  I recommend him highly.

Headed to Calif mid October with 34 ft open flatbed trailer with
ramps and winch. Starting from Akron, Cleveland, Ohio area and headed
to Sacramento,  Bay Area, Sonoma County.  Or even up to Redding or
Chico or thereabouts. I am open to going off route, depending on how
far and if it makes sense. Can carry up to about 12000 pounds,
running or not. Older cars, tractors, pickup trucks, or just plain
stuff. I carry tarps and plenty of straps. Cell is 1-330-231-9608. Or
email me as I live in a low-reception area. I have done this trip
many, many times with all sorts or items.
Thanks, Dan

Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA
1966 TR4A