[TR] Who Drove A Sidescreen TR to Work on Monday?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 13:09:48 MST 2010

I drove mine to work today, does that count?

Not quite cold enough to snow here (although I understand we touched
freezing last night).  OTOH, I have no top, no sidecurtains, no heater, not
even the seals inside the front fenders, so maybe we aren't that far apart!

Apparently a mistake too, as the throttle is still sticking (although not as
bad as before) and a Bad Noise started just as I pulled into the parking
lot.  I may have to do a roadside tech session before I can go home, and I
promised the wife I'd be home before six (so she didn't have to hire a
babysitter).

-- Randall