[TR] TR3 Turn Signal Issues

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Tue Nov 30 12:00:47 MST 2010

     The left turn signal blinker on my TR3A works fine. The right signal blinks fast with both lamps working (front and rear). I have a beeper for an indicator and it doesn't make any noises. It is like it blinks so quickly and/or weakly that it doesn't do the indicator light or beeper. I'll be troubleshooting this in the next couple of nights. Which should I be looking for, a short or a bad ground?
     Interestingly enough, last time I had trouble with this (two summers ago) it was my flasher had failed for the right side only.
     TIA.

     Bill in Tehachapi