[TR] Who Drove A Sidescreen TR to Work on Monday?

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 10:22:12 MST 2010

No ice yet here in PA Bill, but back in the day I was driving my daily TR4
home for lunch when a huge icicle fell from the top of Everest and punched
right thru my soft top and hit the trans tunnel next to my hip.
I'm sure it would have at least knocked me senseless. I wore my motorcycle
helmet back to work.

Stay safe.
Tom